Work for Empflix -- apply here!
Our companies accomplishments and rapid growth are based on the intelligence, creativity, and initiative of our dedicated team.
You can become a part of a international team in a cutting edge technology environment, with 120 Million users every month.
Job location is in Cyberspace. Employee can work from a home office and be part of a multinational development team.
Experienced C/C++ Developer Telecommute From European Time zone
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- 3+ years experience in C/C++
- Created a NSIS application before
- IE/FF/Chrome plugin experience
- Fluent in english (speaking & writing)
How should you apply for this job?
- Microsoft Visual Studio experience
- Experience with Process Explorer and similar tools
- Used SVN before
- Worked on a browser toolbar
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed.
- We are currently accepting only European and Eastern European residents.
- Please mention your country of origin in the application so we can get an idea of the time zone you are located at.
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Please understand that this job capacity is for a full position.
What we offer:
- Application usually will be screened the same day we receive it
- We will reply to you no later than two business days to set-up a short interview.
- 1-3 weeks after the interview you could be hired!
tnajobs at gmail dot com
- Job location is in Cyberspace. Employee can work from a home office and be part of a multinational team.
- Communication with the all team members is done through Instant messenger, web cam, Skype, email and other collaboration tools.
- Employee will work under an employment agreement in front of a registered offshore company.
- Tax statements will be subject to local laws and would be performed on the employee's responsibility.
- Salary will be paid once a month and transferred directly to employee's beneficiary bank account by wire transfers or by paypal.
- Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)